Triple your experiences, network and opportunities!
S3 Asia MBA provides students the opportunity to receive high quality business education offered jointly by three leading universities within three Asian economic power houses. Students are able to take Asian-focused modules including “Doing Business in Korea and Japan”, “Doing Business in China”, and “Business Ethics in Asian Companies”, among others.
Under the programme, students will benefit from the range of resources and student development activities provided by the three universities. They will also be able to tap on the universities’ networks and triple their career opportunities.
- Good Undergraduate Degree: Applicants must have a strong academic record in any undergraduate field from a reputable academic institution.
- Work Experience: Applicants must have a minimum of two years full-time post-graduation work experience.
- GMAT: Good Analytical Writing Assessment, Verbal, Quantitative and Total GMAT scores are required. The NUS GMAT codes are DRT-MK-35 for the Full Time MBA or DRT-MK-59 for the Part Time MBA. Visit mba.com for more information.
- TOEFL/IELTS: TOEFL Applicants whose undergraduate degree was not in English are required to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores. The TOEFL code for NUS is 9082 Department Code 02. The IELTS code for NUS is 0677. The IELTS code for NUS is 0677. Visit TOEFL or IELTS for more information.
- TOEFL: Minimum score of 260 for computer-based test, 620 for paper-based test and 100 for internet-based test
- IELTS: Minimum score of 6.5
Applications are to be submitted to the following home universities according to the applicant's nationalities:
For citizens of South East Asia and India: National University of Singapore:
For citizens of China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan: Fudan University
For citizens of North Asia: Korea University
*Citizens from Europe, North America and South America can apply to either NUS or Korea University.
18 Aug 2016 - 30 April 2017
Scholarship qualifying period: 18 Aug 2016 – 31 January 2017
|Admitted through||Tuition Fees||Nationalities|
|NUS Business School||S$64,000
Acceptance fee: S$8,000 (non-refundable and will be credited towards the payment of tuition fees)
|Citizens of South East Asia, India, Europe, USA and South America|
|Korea University Business School||Visit biz.korea.ac.kr||Citizens of North Asia, Europe, USA and South America|
|Fudan University, School of Management||Visit http://www.fdms.fudan.edu.cn/fdmba||Citizens of China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan|